TN Summer All-in-One kit
£30.00 Sold Out
This is the perfect Traveler Notebook ALL-IN-ONE KIT for your summer!
The kit includes:
- 1 laminated Traveler Notebook cover (22.4 cm x 11.8 cm x 3 cm) (8 13/16 " x 4 5/8 " x 1 3/16 ") with 2 mm gold elastic band to store up to 4 notebooks;
- 2 standard size notebooks, each contains: - 8 patterned vellum pages;
- 6 pocket pages;
- 24 white pages 80 gsm;
- 20 patterned pages 120 gsm.
- 10 patterned paper scraps + 4 patterned vellum scraps (21 cm x 7,8 cm) (8 5/16 " x 3 1/16 ");
- 1 tassel charm;
- 2 paper magnetic bookmarks (pineapple & cactus)
- 1 sticker "Summer 2017";
- 1 plastic dashboard with 2 pockets;
- 64 label stickers;
- 256 tiny words/sentiments stickers;
- 6 alphabets stickers (538 letters in total);
- 15 fancy words stickers;
- 33 cardstock die-cuts;
- 6 cardstock titles die-cuts;
- 4 Project Life cards;
- 2 quote cards (3" x 3" / 7,5 cm x 7,5 cm).
Each sticker, pattern and card is hand-drawn and coloured with various media (acrylic paints, watercolours and watercolour pastels), so the design of the kit is absolutely unique and original. The idea of this kit is to have all what you can possibly need to document your memories in just one place. Everything is colour coordinated and matched in order to be the easiest and prettiest ready-to-use kit for your summer!
Please, choose the colour of your tassel charm from the options listed below.
You can also choose your front cover as the "I love summer" one (the inner cover shown in the pictures) instead of the default "abstract design" one by just putting it in the notes.
So, just slip it into your bag and GO.SEE.DO!
You can see a short video about the kit's content (English audio) here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlNplhiAjMA
You can see a short video about the kit's content ( ITALIAN audio) here: https://youtu.be/CNCbJGkRJsw
You can find a 50 second notebooks flip through here: https://youtu.be/n5kNWadZ5nY
You can see a process video about how I use the kit (English version) here: https://youtu.be/3DhEBbI2Mys
You can see a process video about how I use the kit (ITALIAN version) here:https://youtu.be/iw9BY-rzryc